Here is a general guide on how the design process works:
- Initial communication, (this may include a site meeting if land is currently procured)
- Obtain your brief and project requirements.
- A fixed fee quotation will be provided for project with a contract.
- After acceptance of the contract a site measurements will be conducted.
- A digital building model will be constructed of the design concept.
- A second meeting with the client to discuss any other ideas and general feedback and any changes or alterations to the concept.
- After the concept has been approved construction drawings and documentation will be prepared for Building Consent/ Resource Consent depending on the project.